Here’s what’s happening in your neighborhood:
Monthly Real Estate Report (August 2019)
August 2019 was another excellent month for the real estate market in Savannah Lakes Village, producing 7 sales and $1.79 million in volume. There has been a lot of talk about all the activity we are seeing in the village. I can assure you that without the hard work, marketing and participation of local real estate companies, this would not be taking place. Our recognition and respect goes out to those who have stayed the course and made Savannah Lakes Village what it is today. Look at the statistics and you will catch a glimpse of what I mean.
There were 3 Waterfront, 1 Golf, and 3 Interior home sales in August. The median sales price was $250k.
August 2019 volume was up 2.2% and median sales price up 11.1% from July 2019. We also saw a rise in discount off list price for the month, bringing the monthly average discount up to 6%.
Real Estate Report Year to Date (Jan – August 2019)
August 2019 sales volume topped the previous month, but was lower than August 2018’s massive volume of $2.57 million. Our total year to date volume so far fell slightly behind 2018 for the same time period.
At the close of August 2019, resale home volume in Savannah Lakes Village was just over $16.1 million with 63 sales. Last year’s volume for the same time period (January – August 2018) was $16.12 million. We had a lot of deterrents including; bad weather, hurricanes, stock market vulnerability, and lack of inventory. With perseverance and determination, the marketing of the independent Real Estate agencies here in Savannah Lakes Village has produced very positive results. Last year was the highest volume ever for resale homes in the village, and we still have time to make this year another record breaker.
Median home prices have continued to rise for the year and are currently at $349k for Waterfront, $255k for Golf, and $181k for the interior.
Need to sell your home?
We’d love to help!
Why List with Savannah River Realty?
Savannah River Realty listings accounted for over $6.68 million of the total and $16.11 million in resale home volume this year, more than triple any other listing agency in the area!
Listing with us will ensure your home gets maximum exposure, higher net proceeds, hassle free progression of the listing and selling process, and even staging assistance.
Consider the Advantages You will Receive when You List with Savannah River Realty:
- Savannah River Realty gives every home we list maximum exposure to the maximum number of interested and capable buyers. Some agents think entering your home into the MLS is all they need to do. When you list with Savannah River Realty, your home will be on Zillow, Trulia, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and so much more.
- Savannah River Realty knows how to build desire for your home by educating all interested prospects of the unique features and lifestyle benefits your home has to offer. Our walk through videos and brochures of your home are great examples. We don’t just stitch photos together and call it a video, we do the real thing and make videos with narration to boot.
- Savannah River Realty are experts in negotiations, helping you get the highest possible sale price for your home. Look at our record and you will be assured that we work hard to price our homes right and make sure more money stays in your pocket.
- Savannah River Realty offers staging assistance to you and helps you showcase your home in the most effective ways to garner the most positive impressions from buyers.
- Savannah River Realty has a proven marketing strategy and material you can look at. We offer a modern and easy to use website, the latest internet marketing practices, professional photography, brochures, DVDs, newsletters, social media postings, Vimeo video, drone videos, networking, mail outs and more.
Savannah River Realty is the oldest operating brokerage firm in our area. Our listings accounted for over 41% of resale home volume so far this year. We also had one of the lowest average discounts off List Price with just 3.25% on average, that means more money in your pocket!
Our brochure, newsletter, DVD, Blogs and updates go out to thousands of prospects each month. We offer marketing on Zillow, Trulia, Yahoo, and our user-friendly website screalestate.com. Take a look at any of our advertised marketing strategies, and you will see why listing with us is a good choice.
Inventory is still very low. If you have been considering selling your home or you just want some information about its possible value, now could be the perfect time. Call us today for a free comprehensive home evaluation, there’s no obligation and you may be surprised to learn about the value of your home.
Call Savannah River Realty 864-443-2220 or email us today to learn about our extensive marketing program. We go the extra mile for each client and ensure exceptional services. We make sure your experience with us is second to none!
Bob Bryan – Broker in Charge, Owner
Savannah River Realty Inc.